Sedgefield Harriers is a community focused club offering participation at all levels, from complete beginners to seasoned athletes.
Benefits of membership:
Up to five coach-led training sessions per week included in membership
A friendly and supportive community of fellow runners
Affiliation to England Athletics and money off most races
Social events year round
Future eligibility for a club place in the London Marathon (subject to criteria)
How to join:
1. Check our senior sessions page to see what’s on offer. You can try up to four sessions before being asked to join.
2. Please email membership secretary Andy Featherstone (firstname.lastname@example.org) explaining which type of membership you’d like (juniors or seniors) and he will help you.
Club membership fees for the year 1 April 2021 – 31 March 2022 are as follows:
– Single Adult Membership (over 16, under 60 and not a full time student) – £39
– Senior Membership (60+) – £24
– Student Membership (full time student) – £21
– For juniors, there is a £20 per school term fee.
Part Year Membership
New members joining between 1 October and 31 December, will pay 50% of the relevant annual fee, and those joining between 1 January and 31 March will pay £16.
Weekly Session Fees for Non-Members
Any new members, including those new to running, will be allowed up to 4 weeks grace prior to being asked to formally join the club / pay the relevant annual membership fee. Thereafter, attendees will be asked to contribute to club funds on the basis of £1 per session but they can’t be affiliated to England Athletics until they join.