Sedgefield Harriers is a community focused club offering participation at all levels, from complete beginners to seasoned athletes.
Benefits of membership:
Up to five coach-led training sessions per week included in membership
A friendly and supportive community of fellow runners
Affiliation to England Athletics and money off most races
Social events year round
Future eligibility for a club place in the London Marathon (subject to criteria)
How to join:
1. Check our senior sessions page to see what’s on offer. You can try up to four sessions before being asked to join.
2. Once you’re ready to join, complete the membership application online and send payment to:
Club membership fees for the year 1 April 2019 – 31 March 2020 are as follows:
– Single Adult Membership (over 16, under 60 and not a full time student) – £39
– Senior Membership (60+) – £24
– Student Membership (full time student) – £21
Part Year Membership
New members joining between 1 October and 31 December 2019, will pay 50% of the relevant annual fee, and those joining between 1 January and 31 March 2020 will pay £16.
Weekly Session Fees for Non-Members
Any new members, including those new to running, will be allowed up to 4 weeks grace prior to being asked to formally join the club / pay the relevant annual membership fee. Thereafter, attendees will be asked to contribute to club funds on the basis of £1 per session but they will not be affiliated to England Athletics until they join.