Sedgefield Harriers is a community focused club offering participation at all levels, from complete beginners to seasoned athletes.
Benefits of membership:
Up to five coach-led training sessions per week included in membership
A friendly and supportive community of fellow runners
Affiliation to England Athletics and money off most races
Social events year round
Future eligibility for a club place in the London Marathon (subject to criteria)
How to join:
1. Check our senior sessions page to see what’s on offer. You can try up to four sessions before being asked to join.
2. Please click on the link below to complete and submit the membership form.
3. Any concerns please email membership secretary Andy Featherstone (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Club membership fees for the year 1 April 2023 – 31 March 2024 are as follows:
– Single Adult Membership (over 16, under 60 and not a full time student) – £45.
– Senior Membership (60+) – £29.
– Student Membership (full time student) – £29 (2nd Claim options are available).
– Junior Membership – £65.
– For juniors, there is a £25 per school term option. Please speak to one of the Junior Coaches.
– Social Membership – Not affiliated to English Athletics – £20.
Part Year Membership
New members joining between 1 October and 31 December, will pay 50% of the relevant annual fee, and those joining between 1 January and 31 March will pay English Athletics registration fee only.
Weekly Session Fees for Non-Members
Any new members, including those new to running, will be allowed up to 4 weeks grace prior to being asked to formally join the club / pay the relevant annual membership fee.