The Monthly Time Trial is Back for 2022!
- Time trial to take place at first Sedgefield parkrun of each month, January – October 2022. Total of 10 parkruns to count; first on Saturday 1 January 2022.
- The only condition is that, for the time to count, the parkrunner must wear the Sedgefield Harriers vest. All times will be taken from the “official” results posted on the parkrun website. If it doesn’t appear in the official results (e.g. if you forget your barcode), it didn’t happen.
- At the end of the year, a number of awards will be made:
- Fastest Sedgefield Harrier female
- Fastest Sedgefield Harrier male
- Committed improver
- Best for age
- The Fastest Sedgefield Harrier female will be the Harriers female member who records the fastest parkrun at any of the 10 events.
- The Fastest Sedgefield Harrier male will be the Harriers male member who records the fastest parkrun at any of the 10 events.
The Committed Improver award will reward attendance and improvement at the parkrun. 1 point will be awarded for each completed parkrun appearing in the results, and 2 points for each course PB recorded. Theoretically, a maximum of 30 points; the winner will be the runner who gets most points. In the event of a tie, the award will be given to the runner whose PB has increased most over the 10 months.
The Best for Age award will be given the male or female runner who records the best age-graded performance at any of the 10 parkruns.
If anyone has any queries relating to next year’s Time Trial, please contact Mike Wood directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Time Trial Organiser – Mike Wood